Zombie Plague Zombie Mode Server

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lord. Death.

Elite Member
Staff member
Zombie
Head Admin

Website
steamcommunity.com
Hello Legend Killer!
We have opened a new server under the name PalanKus®-[ZM]-Evolution® and It's IP is: 74.91.116.201:27891
The server contains some special stuff like new extra items, Jetpack & Armor. There is a knife menu and something called Points, which you can only get from kill zombies, then you can use the points to buy a special round where you become the special that you bought. the server contains most of the extra items on the main server and some items are reserved for V.I.P, You will get 5~8 score points by killing zombies. but keep in mind, Zombies have no knockback, nothing. absolute savage zombies with 4~7K HP and some of the zombie classes have ranged attack which can hurt you if your reactions aren't quick.

when donating, you can use the forums "donate" button to donate
or I'd be pleased if you can send it as GTC so I can boost the server with it.
to use GTC, It's easy. Register @ GameTracker.rs and once you are logged in you press on the "Billing" on the top right, then add GTC to your account using Paypal or SMS (as you prefer actually), then send the GTC to this account ID : GTC-189370-28 and make a post here about it.
the prices for this server are:
V.I.P + 2,000 ammo packs for the server cost 2$ or 2x SMS boosts
each knife + 1,000 Ammo Packs cost 1$ or 1x SMS boost
V.I.P + all Knives will cost 10$, you will get 10,000 Ammo Packs beside those. you can still sms boost for this too you can say /boost in server to see the boosting info for SMS.

The admin team is already chosen, but you can still apply (in the ZP Section) but add this to the format (SERVER: PalanKus) on the top of the application.
Please make sure to have 15 hours first before applying.
I didn't choose any of the admins to manage the server yet, and there are not official head admins atm, they will be announced soon.

Last edited:

Detective Potato

Forum Addict
Staff member
Server Manager

Lord. Death. Mi amigooo, you never disappoint me fella

Yair

Big Brain
Server Manager

Finally jetpack server yayyy

Scripter

Fortnite Warrior
Server Admins

When's Jailbreak coming? owo

Promicent

Everyone has double jump, free extra 15 armour and unlimited clip? or it is just free VIP for a certain time only?

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner

Why is it not lgk branded?
It is LgK branded. He just didn't add the tag when he said what the server name was. But it's actually double tagged with [LgK] and the url to the community.

Server is a lot of fun! The main people who play there are a delight as well. Does pretty well right now with just people boosting for the VIP.

Gunz

Head Admins
Staff member
Head Admin

Needs more items/weapons.. People love the extra stuff as it makes it more interesting. Plus it fits the mod since the high hp, ect.. I remember playing in the old "I think it was renegade?" server years ago and it was fun "their most popular server".

I think removing the darkness would make it more enjoyable also as I personally don't like it and i'm sure many would agree.

Lord. Death.

Elite Member
Staff member
Zombie
Head Admin

Website
steamcommunity.com
So basically a cso server.
No, It's not even close to cso. It might have some CSO items but it's not overall.
It's based on who's better in surviving and killing zombies when there is no knockback & most of the zombies have +4K Health and High-level classes give abilities which can damage humans in the high range. Zombies can spam madness and knife blink on you if you don't react in time but overal it's fun to play. ammo packs are pretty quick and very easy to get, but it doesn't mean you will be able to survive.