General Why LgK

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

eXp

TLDR: Some g-strafers abuse getting infected 2nd to kill the rest of us easily. It's very unfair.

If I can use this thread to express something about ZP (Please and thank you)

With all the g-strafing going on, I feel there is some discouragement to play the server.

I understand and completely agree that its part of the game and it's allowed. It's fine.

The one problem that I see all the time is some g-strafers getting close to zombies while shooting expecting to be infected (on purpose). I am not dumb to not see this happening, because it's the same people every single round. Although this server is NOT pay to win, but it's g-strafe to win as a zombie if this is what it's all about.

It's getting annoying with certain players (I won't mention names). But please, can we get some rule about this?

(ie "everyone is watching me having a gun and shooting at the zombie, it's okay to get infected first so I can infect 8 more noob players with my g-strafing. I won't get banned, ever"
or
"I can g-strafe myself around the zombies, and if they infect me, hey, it's a win for me".

I am not jealous nor do I need AP. I've accumulated enough in the past in other servers and I can do it here. It's the challenge/fun for me as a human that gets stolen by those g-strafers that like to be infected as the second "Terrorist" so they can infect the rest of us.

In a way, it's pay-to-win because you have the best PC to use g-strafe maneuvers while others are stuck with bhopping or nothing(ie new players to CS. But that doesn't bother me too much as the previous point I mentioned.

eXp

I don't know why I can't edit my post, but I wanted to say that all the new updates are very cool (In ZP and in DD2), very nice modes, and thank you for that.

Lord. Death.

Elite Member
Staff member
Zombie
Head Admin

Website
steamcommunity.com
TLDR: Some g-strafers abuse getting infected 2nd to kill the rest of us easily. It's very unfair.

If I can use this thread to express something about ZP (Please and thank you)

With all the g-strafing going on, I feel there is some discouragement to play the server.

I understand and completely agree that its part of the game and it's allowed. It's fine.

The one problem that I see all the time is some g-strafers getting close to zombies while shooting expecting to be infected (on purpose). I am not dumb to not see this happening, because it's the same people every single round. Although this server is NOT pay to win, but it's g-strafe to win as a zombie if this is what it's all about.

It's getting annoying with certain players (I won't mention names). But please, can we get some rule about this?

(ie "everyone is watching me having a gun and shooting at the zombie, it's okay to get infected first so I can infect 8 more noob players with my g-strafing. I won't get banned, ever"
or
"I can g-strafe myself around the zombies, and if they infect me, hey, it's a win for me".

I am not jealous nor do I need AP. I've accumulated enough in the past in other servers and I can do it here. It's the challenge/fun for me as a human that gets stolen by those g-strafers that like to be infected as the second "Terrorist" so they can infect the rest of us.

In a way, it's pay-to-win because you have the best PC to use g-strafe maneuvers while others are stuck with bhopping or nothing(ie new players to CS. But that doesn't bother me too much as the previous point I mentioned.
Gstrafe was limited to 325 recently, It's not too much effective but I'll try to make it better to solve this.

wings

Autistic Drawer
Staff member
Server Manager

Gstrafe was limited to 325 recently, It's not too much effective but I'll try to make it better to solve this.
make it so that it's not any faster than a person doing a parachute strafe with 120 fps, that way ppl can catch up

Reactions: Lev

wings

Autistic Drawer
Staff member
Server Manager

@eXp it's not pay to win, it's "practice kz for 10 years to win"

Pain

HBS
Council Member

@eXp it's not pay to win, it's "practice kz for 10 years to win"
i actually think that the big problem in that, not anyone will spend that much time, or even 1 month in KZ just to learn Gstrafe

Gunz

Staff member
Zombie Killer
Head Admin

@eXp has a very good point on that.. there's even been multiple times as a nemesis, that I can't even reach these types of players because they are bouncing around the damn map 24/7... As said before, new players just end up leaving since it's annoying and is ultimately bad for the server.

Ultras|x30n1

~ The Lich King ~
Former Staff

@eXp as Lord said we are testing/implementing a speed limiter.

This way we will aim to make a balance between those who can barely hit ~60 fps and the high end pc ones who hit consistent 300-500 fps. Stay tuned.

As for the infecting part you mentioned, you can always take a demo of a specific player that you suspect purposely going near zombies everytime just to get infected (self infect) rather than doing it the legit way (by buying T-Virus from extra items menu). We review every demo.

satkojajcek

✪✪✪✪✪
Server Admins

This way we will aim to make a balance between those who can barely hit ~60 fps and the high end pc ones who hit consistent 300-500 fps. Stay tuned.

As for the infecting part you mentioned, you can always take a demo of a specific player that you suspect purposely going near zombies everytime just to get infected (self infect) rather than doing it the legit way (by buying T-Virus from extra items menu). We review every demo.
Doesn't zombie server have fps limiter? If im not mistaken fps can be limited by using plugin,so every player have scame chances.If they have realy high fps,and good conncetion they can litteraly fly while doing gs,sgs...

wings

Autistic Drawer
Staff member
Server Manager

the problem with the balancing part is that all of the zombies have slower running speed than humans(human with pistol/knife=250 while zombie=225-230 , if we're gonna balance this out, it's to give the zombies 250 units/sec speed or even faster just to catch up with the humans since they're already getting riddled with bullets lol, then put the limiter to 270 units/sec so the ppl with 300fps can't abuse it

Reactions: Lev

Ultras|x30n1

~ The Lich King ~
Former Staff

Doesn't zombie server have fps limiter? If im not mistaken fps can be limited by using plugin,so every player have scame chances.If they have realy high fps,and good conncetion they can litteraly fly while doing gs,sgs...
I'm not sure but I think @Lord. Death. tested it out and it didn't work out as intended.

the problem with the balancing part is that all of the zombies have slower running speed than humans(human with pistol/knife=250 while zombie=225-230 , if we're gonna balance this out, it's to give the zombies 250 units/sec speed or even faster just to catch up with the humans since they're already getting riddled with bullets lol, then put the limiter to 270 units/sec so the ppl with 300fps can't abuse it
I actually haven't paid attention to the normal speed of zombies. If that is indeed the current speed of zombies then we might make a little adjustments. We're also looking to optimize the knockback if possible to help the zombies out a bit. @Lord. Death. what do you say?

Zixler

Jailbreak Veteran.

Website
steamcommunity.com
First off, because we are not a pay 2 win server. There is not any sort of free sandbags or laser mines that the V.I.P gets just because he is a V.I.P. Our V.I.P system is still decent, you can enjoy it as much as you want.

Second, We don't place people into the management roles just because they paid some money, In other words, anyone can get the role with some effort.

Third, We have some cool stuff in our servers, like zombie plague game modes which you might have seen if you are a regular or the de_dust2 Special rounds. Even a decent ammo packs system which makes it challenging. We are not literally aiming to build a server where dick heads can buy V.I.P and camp with the best weapon and a sandbag every single round. We are aiming to keep the server hosted with skilled players who can actually compete with us rather than some faggots who buy V.I.P to get some score and rank feasting on boost players which are absolutely boring as fuck. HOW DO YOU EVEN PLAY THOSE TRASH ASS SERVER? YOU FUCK FACES. HOW DO YOU EVEN ENJOY FEASTING ON USELESS PLAYERS WHO HAVE 60 FPS AND CAN'T EVEN BHOP

Forth, a server manager is a server manager, a head admin is a head admin and so on. They have access to their server files, they can manage their own admins and staff, even the maps. they have access to the fast download FTP along with the control panel. Mostly the decisions are back to them, they can add suggestion and so stuff if they know how to do so. they don't sleep waiting for the owner to do shit for them, or even decide it. however as decided after the TheONEAndTheONLY incident, we decided not to give access to people unless they are trusted, we actually give them a trial and see how they will do, after that they get their access to the entire server.

Fifth, We always expand, It's not like we are sticking to a single game.

6th, There are contests which you can participate in and get some cool perks, even weekly events most each week for the sake of the fun, we are not greedy ass wonks.

7th, There is always something new, we never stop creating new stuff.

8th, Our Developers are our developers. not some bitch ass nigga who gets paid to just do some stuff which you tell him to do and then sleep the rest of the time. then keeps you as a useless fuck. they do handle the servers and update em, they don't wait for money or any kind of that shit. at least they don't milk you.

9th, This is not a clan. You are free to play anywhere else, or even to have admin somewhere else. we will not cry about it.

10th, we have an alien who came from gaygam3rs called @Crooked
^ better to read.

Bro you're making an announcement and trying to bring people here. It will be appropriate if you use some nicer words.