Two new servers!?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner

Greetings everyone.

We here at LgK bring you two new servers to play in and enjoy! Both of these servers focus heavily on experience gaining instead of your usual shops and points!

The first server we're bringing you is our very own Zombie EXP mode!

zexp2.png

This server is based off the very popular and old time mode created by Mystic Death back in the early '00s.

I will refrain from going into too deep of detail on the server and let the new managers of the server @Yair @PaiN make their posts over time showing you guys this lovely mod! What I will tell you now though is this is a normal zombie plague server in terms of infections and killing zombies, however, there are no shops. There are several unique classes (some VIP only, some free) with their own game play style. Instead of buying the best gun to win the round, the team with the better teamwork will win the round! With @Yair and @PaiN leading this server, I'm sure it will see success! So congratulate them and join them and level up together!

The other server we're bringing you is quite a mouthful of words. Hide n Seek deathmatch blockmaker EXP.
hns.png

Just as above, I'll refrain from giving you the whole guide on the server and let the new SM @KaiusX and HA @Krunkedd lead this server and teach you all the ropes! But a quick run down is this server relies heavily on juking, bunny hopping, and a big degree of skill to play this mode! There is our own unique spin on HNS and we have put a talent tree-esque level system into the mode to better help you kill those Ts or avoid the CTs!
So congratulate @KaiusX and @Krunkedd on their new roles and their server!

Several thank yous for all the people who came and have expressed interest in these servers, have helped test, given ideas, and regularly followed @bombe 's amazing progress in bringing these two servers for us.

But of course the biggest thank you to bombe for giving his time and skill in providing us these servers.

More announcements to come and even bigger steps will be made soon!

Kydex

Like i honestly dont have time to download these shitty gamemodes just to get a virus and never play on the server again make a server that takes little to no downloads and you can just hop in and play

JoKeR

Fighting Batman

keep up, next time open Knife Arena Server, Maybe im gonna play it xDD #PRO_KNIFE

GHaNi

LgK Legende

Congratz to us and congratz to yair and pain.

We were waitting new mods for long time !

Parasol

Osu Player
Server Manager

wait, so ZEXP wont have ZP maps ? since shop isnt a thing so is sb ? * w *

Farzad_siR

_stubborn_

How can it be so amazing, We are making progress every day and putting a fist in our enemies' mouths.

Thank you Legend Killers.