STEAM SALE GIVEAWAY! 11/27-12/3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner

Greetings, Killers!

Another steam sale has been activated! That can only mean one thing! I'll be giving away free games of cs 1.6 to anybody who is nonsteam and would like it.

I'm doing a couple things differently from last giveaway.

Last giveaway I wasted three keys to one person who was an evader and scammed me and two of the three keys on someone who got them both VAC banned.

So two rules. If you request a CS 1.6 giveaway... Turn off your freaking hacks so you don't get VAC banned on your steam account. Thank you.
Second rule: If you are an admin or VIP in any capacity who doesn't have steam 1.6, I suggest you request one now as FTP doesn't like to keep your admin active sometimes.

@Stella @Sofiya <3 You two girls need to accept this steam account now so we can keep your admin consistent.

Lastly I will also be giving away 5 Left 4 Dead 2 games to the first five people who requested them.

Here's how you get your free CS 1.6:

Create a steam account here Create an Account
Set up your account and create a profile so I can add you.
Send me a direct link to your profile in this thread so I can easily find and add you.
Accept my friend request within the time frame. If you do not accept the friend request before the 3rd of December, you will not get your 1.6 as I cannot buy it in time for the sale.