Forum September MOTM Nominations

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Noodles

Not Pasta
Staff member
Assistant General Manager
Alright. It's time to choose the next Member if the Month. September ends today and I think we have a couple of people that deserve to be winner.

So I have 4 nominations my self

@DeaD-ZoNe is my first nomination as he as greatly matured from his beginning of joining this community. I do not know if you use the steam j got you man but I have to say good job on the maturity level lately. Thank you for everything

My number 2 is @Kendrick because hes a hoe and so far seems to be a great SM

My third nomination is @Striker. Striker is a great SM and in all honesty should be number 1 but I forgot to put him in till now (lol). But striker and dust2 have been doing excellent lately and he definitely deaveres to win. Thank you for all you do

@Rebellious for his consistent help and suggestions as well as being my dad.

Put down your nominations below and when I feel it is an appropriate time, i will start the voting progress with select names

Last edited:

DeaD-ZoNe

MighTy-BeasT
Server Admin
Thank u noodles apriciated mate . and thank u for all the advice's u gave and help which made me improve . and all support it really means alot to me . Doesn't matter to me to get motm of septembre all at maters is to have all of y'all s respect and love .
+1 for @Kendrick he is truly a great SM . Good luck !

Yair

The MagiC bOy
Staff member
Server Manager
Server Admin
+1 for bombe, without him, ZEXP would never have been created.

Korozaki_Yishi

Server Moderator
+1 @bombe I really see him in the server all time when i connect he got so much times for building zexp commandes, thanks you for helping the community <3