Deathrun Ranks! Continuation!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner

Greetings everyone.

So as some of you know, Deathrun was intended to be canceled on the boost. But somehow deathrun is chugging along and keeping itself active through a cult following of people.
And being that some people I had in deathrun are now slotted for other things, I had to get someone on it.

@Natsu Dragneel Decided to stick with the server and keep it running. So he will take over as the SM of Deathrun. He was one of the very first person to join in the server when I was making it and offered him a spot there and he's stuck with it.
But now the question is, now that yair is gonna be elsewhere. Who will help Natsu lead?
I'm sure you've seen this guy working on the server when we were planning to cancel it. But now with this gentleman and Natsu rolling together, Deathrun will be getting regular updates with his guidance. That person is the lovely @Alpha.
Alpha will be helping as Natsu's head admin. These two are gonna work hard to keep deathrun running nicely and ensuring we don't have any past problems that DR experienced.

So congratulate those two for helping keep a server alive just through fun experiences a month after its expected expiration date. With these two, deathrun will continue on!

Natsu Dragneel

Elite Member
Staff member
Server Manager

Fully loaded, and am planing on a between members event. First and last player on DR.

satkojajcek

✪✪✪✪✪
Server Admins

Congratz Alpha. Deserved for all his time & effords of making server better :)

Lev

Loud Nigra Cowboy
Council Member

alpha bharwe congratulations