Rank Revamp + Promotions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner

Greetings, killers.

Lately I've been thinking of how we can revamp the GM rank and how we can improve it. The term "General Manager" Feels like a rank that only one person should hold. Being that we have a couple people in the rank and I wanted to add a few new people to the equivalent, we're renaming the General Manager rank to "Council" and adding a few people to this role. The people I name are in no particular order.

@Striker. Has been a hard worker for dust2 and is constantly doing things outside of his rank to try and help the community. The guy has been with us for a very long time and has been doing a lot to prove himself to be a viable person for me to put into the council.

@doGAm The person who put Striker in a position of power and saw the potential in him early. Before Dogam left for sometime, he was a really hard worker and managed the dust2 when it was incredibly active all by himself. He has always given me good advice for whatever he offers input for, has a nack at being able to tell who are true people while being true himself, and has filled in a few moderation roles in the community as well. Now that he's back, the very first day he started working again. So I want him in the council.

@DasWolfe I've never seen someone run a ZP as hard as this guy does. You guys have seen a lot of his activity on forums, but if you were in one of the private group chats I'm in with him, you would see a lot more responsibilities he takes on. He has helped bring ZP to a great place with his help and I'm looking for his help in the entire community responsibilities.

And Lastly @Kendrick is being put in this role because he is black. And we need a black person for diversity.
But in all seriousness. This guy resigned from his role and has taken a step back, yet is still being a hard worker, so I convinced him that his resignation is silly. He's working hard to learn coding languages to bring us into other games and is already almost complete with one of them. He has also helped bring forth a couple 1.6 servers and worked hard in getting those off the ground.

These people will be the new faces in the council rank and they will be main decision makers for the community. They will work with people in the community hearing your ideas, bringing them forward to other council members and putting them in action. If you ever need help with anything, these guys are the ones you can easily go to. They are a hard working bunch and will make a solid team, of that I'm sure.

So everyone welcome them and wish them luck in their new role! So keep in mind, this is a promotion for all of them to the highest of ranks aside from Owner.

Pain

HBS
Council Member

When y'all be doing stuff and thinking from when machoman started smoking weed lmao

DeaD-ZoNe

MighTy-BeasT
Server Admins

Congrats to our felas indeed the greatest hard workers in the community ! And welcome back @doGAm . And The biggest thank you goes to @MachOMan without him this community would stoode watching others develop , But he disided to join into that ladder and fight for the top of it .
LgK <3 .

DeaD-Zone ! Peace out .

satkojajcek

✪✪✪✪✪
Server Admins

GG congtatulations... well deserved :")

Detective Potato

Forum Addict
Staff member
Server Manager

Since I am not in this list, I have a great feeling tomorrow will be an announcement that I am gonna become Super Owner. :VVVV :pPP

Anyway, welcome back @doGAm I was never with you, but seeing your messages in Steam chat you are #2 comedian in LgK, (ofc Macho is the #1) Congrats man
And @Kendrick Idk how you got dis role, because you sukk at everything. U suk at: Blackjack, Roulette, and last but not least Jailbreak, HAHA, get ready till Imma freekill your ass in JB, remember that when I always join the server you should be CT or else Imma make your life Hell. (Congrats buddy LOL)
@Striker. Idk what to say much about you man, you really a loved Member of LgK, congrats bud <3
@DasWolfe Congrats bro <3 , and btw I still don't know your Steam name LOOOL

Nomer3

me?fuck?you?

Congrats @Striker. @doGAm @DasWolfe New "cl" 2019
or "GM" 2018 - 2019 rip

Greetings, killers.

Lately I've been thinking of how we can revamp the GM rank and how we can improve it. The term "General Manager" Feels like a rank that only one person should hold. Being that we have a couple people in the rank and I wanted to add a few new people to the equivalent, we're renaming the General Manager rank to "Council" and adding a few people to this role. The people I name are in no particular order.

@Striker. Has been a hard worker for dust2 and is constantly doing things outside of his rank to try and help the community. The guy has been with us for a very long time and has been doing a lot to prove himself to be a viable person for me to put into the council.

@doGAm The person who put Striker in a position of power and saw the potential in him early. Before Dogam left for sometime, he was a really hard worker and managed the dust2 when it was incredibly active all by himself. He has always given me good advice for whatever he offers input for, has a nack at being able to tell who are true people while being true himself, and has filled in a few moderation roles in the community as well. Now that he's back, the very first day he started working again. So I want him in the council.

@DasWolfe I've never seen someone run a ZP as hard as this guy does. You guys have seen a lot of his activity on forums, but if you were in one of the private group chats I'm in with him, you would see a lot more responsibilities he takes on. He has helped bring ZP to a great place with his help and I'm looking for his help in the entire community responsibilities.

And Lastly @Kendrick is being put in this role because he is black. And we need a black person for diversity.
But in all seriousness. This guy resigned from his role and has taken a step back, yet is still being a hard worker, so I convinced him that his resignation is silly. He's working hard to learn coding languages to bring us into other games and is already almost complete with one of them. He has also helped bring forth a couple 1.6 servers and worked hard in getting those off the ground.

These people will be the new faces in the council rank and they will be main decision makers for the community. They will work with people in the community hearing your ideas, bringing them forward to other council members and putting them in action. If you ever need help with anything, these guys are the ones you can easily go to. They are a hard working bunch and will make a solid team, of that I'm sure.

So everyone welcome them and wish them luck in their new role! So keep in mind, this is a promotion for all of them to the highest of ranks aside from Owner.
2020 Congrats Owner @MachOMan or "mm" @Nomer3 +rep