Dust 2 Promotion for Dust2 SM

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Striker.

Council Member
Council Member

Hey fellow killers,

Just want to make this one a short post , As we already know that SM (Server Manager) for Dust 2 was up for grab but not anymore as I found a perfect person to put in to this position and thats none other @Parasol , He's the chosen one for this position which is voted by councils. Here's why.

- He's a very reliable individual. does part of my job when I'm not able to do it, always up for a task.
- He's very active through forum and server.
- He takes care of all the dust2 posts for the past 1 month now.
- He'll be a great leader and I know that for sure.
- He takes the time to learn more than his assigned role. A person that stays to get the job done. Generally speaking the person has what it takes and “goes the extra mile”
- He's an awper hater like @doGAm who always quit and disappear after they get killed by awpers. :Look::Look::Look:
- He hates Drama like @Bakoon. GachiGachiGachi

With that being said @Parasol Congratulation to your new Position. I know you will become a good leader to all our admins and to this community. Continue your dedication and hard work!

Everyone lets welcome our new Dust2 SM @Parasol!

@MachOMan @doGAm @Lev @Noodles @Pain @Bakoon @SiGmA @sin-_- @Oldnicker

Pain

Wish you were here~~
Council Member

Parasol what a dumb bitch lmfao congratulations

Nomer3

me?fuck?you?

congratulations +1 YES Gachi :Look: Gachi

Lev

Loud Nigra Cowboy
Council Member

nigga will make the whole server a hentai fuckfest, congratulations on the promotion

Detective Potato

Forum Addict
Staff member
Server Manager

nigga will make the whole server a hentai fuckfest, congratulations on the promotion
Gay hentai*

Welcome bro, Ik that you like bullying me and now you will bully me even more when I join DD2. Welcome mate! Glad you are Yellow Team

Parasol

Osu Player
Server Manager

He's an awper hater like @doGAm who always quit and disappear after they get killed by awpers. :Look::Look::Look:
This is false. I am perfectly fine with getting killed by awps. Im just not fine when my ping just hits 250+ and 20-30 losses.
Aside from that, thanks for the congratulations guys. I'll try to not fuck up and make dust 2 great. Somehow. ._.

DasWolfe

~The Phantom~
Council Member

Website
steamcommunity.com
Congrats!!! Very well deserved promotion. I have a lot of expectations on you my friend :3

Parasol

Osu Player
Server Manager

- He hates Drama like @Bakoon. GachiGachiGachi
Also this is also false. I dont just hate drama, I despise it. Thats why whenever donnie is in the server, I just have a burning desire to gag him for 12 hrs straight. I've never done it however ( well not 12 hrs but 4 ).

MeGaTr0N

Palankus Admin
Server Admins

congratz bro <3 hope u will lead the server to a greater future :)

Striker.

Council Member
Council Member

This is false. I am perfectly fine with getting killed by awps. Im just not fine when my ping just hits 250+ and 20-30 losses.
Aside from that, thanks for the congratulations guys. I'll try to not fuck up and make dust 2 great. Somehow. ._.
LOL i just want to see ur reaction about it. and I know you'll be fine.

Bakoon

Head Admins
Staff member
Head Admin

f u para. i do wat i want!
; )
congrats my nikka!