Pug New LgK Server Announcement!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Ultras|x30n1

~ The Lich King ~
Former Staff

Greetings, everyone!

As you may guess from the prefix I put, LgK will now have a PUG server, thanks to @Jihad who's given us a custom pug plugin and has offered his management in leading the pug.

From what I've learned, he has a lot of experience when it comes to pug and as you can see from his registration date he's an old member (OG) of LgK. He's calling out for anybody who wants to join to hit him up so he can create matches, so if you're interested please join the IP that I've provided in this announcement or contact him privately.

The server currently does not have a Head Admin to work alongside @Jihad, but will be getting one assigned sometime soon.

So, everyone please congratulate @Jihad & welcome him back again. It's good to have you join our team :)

PUG's IP: 192.223.27.95:27015

-Ultras|x30n1

Lev

Loud Nigra Cowboy
Council Member

Congratulations, Jihad! Good to have you back. I did not saw this coming, really happy for you to be back in our side and show us what you can do. Hopefully we will arrange Daniel & others to play PUG with us, too! Thank you for the plugin, brother!

Edit:

I added your Server Manager rank on forums. Inform me who would you like to pick as Head Admin and I will listen to your call.

yeetedgoat

forum clown
Virtuoso

Greetings, everyone!

As you may guess from the prefix I put, LgK will now have a PUG server, thanks to @Jihad who's given us a custom pug plugin and has offered his management in leading the pug.

From what I've learned, he has a lot of experience when it comes to pug and as you can see from his registration date he's an old member (OG) of LgK. He's calling out for anybody who wants to join to hit him up so he can create matches, so if you're interested please join the IP that I've provided in this announcement or contact him privately.

The server currently does not have a Head Admin to work alongside @Jihad, but will be getting one assigned sometime soon.

So, everyone please congratulate @Jihad & welcome him back again. It's good to have you join our team :)

PUG's IP: 192.223.27.95:27015

-Ultras|x30n1
Congrats @Jihad and welcome back , can someone tell me what PUG means?
cya and congrats to @Jihad