MOTM (September)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

September MOTM

• Deadzone

• Kendrick

• Rebellious

• Striker

• Bombe

• MCloutier87

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kendrick

Da Shine
Staff member
Server Manager
Server Admin
Like rn i dont even care to loose, like legit i got nomineed for this shit nigga i am trippin

Noodles

Not Pasta
Staff member
Assistant General Manager
Bumping again as it seems as though a new name was added to the polls. I do agree with @MCloutier87 being up there but no one nominated him in the last thread made. I'll accept him as part of the nominees as he did do a lot for us with the forums. If someone wanted to add a name to my poll, please message me first about it. Thank you

MCloutier87

Forum Developer
O I added myself to the poll as a joke. Since everyone else thinks it's funny to make stupid posts saying things that aren't true I figured I'd add my name to it :p I didn't even vote for myself ;)

Noodles

Not Pasta
Staff member
Since everyone else thinks it's funny to make stupid posts saying things that aren't true I figured I'd add my name to it
What do you mean? Who made stupid posts that arent true...? I dont mind your name being up there, and frankly I would've added you to begin with, but most of the work done has been done in October not September. This vote is for September

Gunz

💪🖕
Server Admin
I think it's safe to say who won already? a little over due don't you think?

MCloutier87

Forum Developer
To be honest there should be a badge made for each month so people can look back and see who won it during those months

Gunz

💪🖕
Server Admin
Imagine winning 10 times over a long period of time.. how would your forum post look like lmao.. for some people it's already getting bad.

Noodles

Not Pasta
Staff member
Imagine winning 10 times over a long period of time.. how would your forum post look like lmao.. for some people it's already getting bad.
Look at @MachOMan his medals are making his name go vertical 🤣. This is why I made only 1 medal for the MOTM. It would be pointless to make multiple medals when we can just have one to get the job done.

I think it's safe to say who won already? a little over due don't you think?
The poll closes on wednesday, who knows anything can happen.

Kendrick

Da Shine
Staff member
Server Manager
Server Admin
Look at @MachOMan his medals are making his name go vertical 🤣. This is why I made only 1 medal for the MOTM. It would be pointless to make multiple medals when we can just have one to get the job done.

The poll closes on wednesday, who knows anything can happen.
@Gunz it's true no one can really know what can happen, I can easily bribe peoples to vote for me rofl *evil face*