Dust 2 Monthly Contests

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner

Greetings, everyone.

As per @Striker. 's idea, we will have monthly contests for Dust2.
We'll be doing different contests each month with different prizes and rewards for each contest. These prizes can be anywhere from in game perks and rewards, to steam gift cards and other things.

The first contest will start on 11/01/19.
The contest will be a reset of the /top15 and the person who ranks in number one on 11/30/19 will be rewarded with a prize to be determined. There will be mini contests scattered throughout this monthly contest.

Being that you have about 10 days until the tournament begins, head into dust2 and start practicing!

@Parasol @Bakoon If you could tell the dust2 team and regulars about this event! We will need some extra admins to help watch over the server and ensure we have legitimate top15 ranks.

Rebellious

This ones simple. Kinda like a JB rebelling contest, but for ZP.

The community nominates maps on forums, the 4 maps with most nominations are put into a poll. Map with most votes is played.

Poll is probably made by @Noodles cuz all he does as GM is make polls.
Jk ily

All special items like gold AK and infection bomb will be disabled, so the contest will be purely skill based. All zombies can only be the Normal class, and the weapons for the humans can be picked normally.

Players will not be scored by in-game score, but by points for specific eliminations. Top 3 contestants will receive
GL, DR team ;)

Zombie kill on Human: 2pts
Human on Zombie: 5pts
Special zombie kill on human: 1 pt
Human kill on special zombie: 10 pts

Special rounds will be initiated by an admin every 5 rounds.

Finally, here are the prizes:

1st place: Guaranteed EXCLUSIVE forum medal, and a choice of either 15k AP + one week VIP, or 5k AP and one month VIP.

2nd place: Choice of 10k AP or one week VIP + 2.5 K AP

3rd place: 3k AP

Ideas: Rebellious
Inspiration: Rebellious
All credit: Rebellious

Let me know what you all think!

DasWolfe

~The Phantom~
Council Member

Website
steamcommunity.com
This ones simple. Kinda like a JB rebelling contest, but for ZP.

The community nominates maps on forums, the 4 maps with most nominations are put into a poll. Map with most votes is played.

Poll is probably made by @Noodles cuz all he does as GM is make polls.
Jk ily

All special items like gold AK and infection bomb will be disabled, so the contest will be purely skill based. All zombies can only be the Normal class, and the weapons for the humans can be picked normally.

Players will not be scored by in-game score, but by points for specific eliminations. Top 3 contestants will receive
GL, DR team ;)

Zombie kill on Human: 2pts
Human on Zombie: 5pts
Special zombie kill on human: 1 pt
Human kill on special zombie: 10 pts

Special rounds will be initiated by an admin every 5 rounds.

Finally, here are the prizes:

1st place: Guaranteed EXCLUSIVE forum medal, and a choice of either 15k AP + one week VIP, or 5k AP and one month VIP.

2nd place: Choice of 10k AP or one week VIP + 2.5 K AP

3rd place: 3k AP

Ideas: Rebellious
Inspiration: Rebellious
All credit: Rebellious

Let me know what you all think!
Sounds interesting, as ZP SM, to me is a nice idea. But to organize this kind of event, i would need @Lord. Death. help to disable the shop only for that specific map, as well to adjust the score system to give the points based in what you have said.

I don't know if that is possible so all depends of Lord which is our ZP Developer.

Lord. Death.

Elite Member
Staff member
Zombie
Head Admin

Website
steamcommunity.com
Sounds interesting, as ZP SM, to me is a nice idea. But to organize this kind of event, i would need @Lord. Death. help to disable the shop only for that specific map, as well to adjust the score system to give the points based in what you have said.

I don't know if that is possible so all depends of Lord which is our ZP Developer.
Yes, I can make a cvars for you guys to host some kind of special contests.
I'll see whenever I have time to code it.