General LgK Coins

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lord. Death.

Elite Member
Staff member
Zombie
Head Admin

Website
steamcommunity.com
Good evening, Killers!
For a long time, the SMS boost existed and there was never a real use of it because the PayPal boost was always more effective and we found no way to balance the Rewards for both types because always the PayPal users help more than an SMS user would do.
Later on, in one of our meetings, I can remember that somebody brought up the "Global Coin" idea which was interesting but I had no way back then to work on it because It required SQL coding and I had no absolute idea how to do such stuff. A few days ago I learned how to use it because I needed for the CTF system and I've learned enough to do the Coins system atm. I found it interesting because we can get more traffic from it, so I moved on and finished it.
The Plan is, You get 1 Coin for each boost you do, as long as you are not boosting a boosted server.
-You check the Lista boostovanih servera - GameTracker.rs and see if the server you wish to boost is there or not, keep in mind that there are 2 lists.
-> In case if it's there, you don't boost it. In case it's not you make a reply to this thread informing that you are going to boost the server.
-> After 10 minutes, you can send the SMS message, this is just to avoid wasting boosts.
-> If somebody has replied to the thread before you with a 1-hour time gap, you are not allowed to boost the server, if you do we will not reward you.
->Then you post a reply with the information of the boost once you get an SMS confirmation telling you that the server is boosted.
-> Then once confirmed you will be given a coin, make sure to leave your steamID in the reply.

Not all countries are there for you, I'm sorry but we can do nothing about this. It's not from your side.
Boost - GameTracker.rs <- This is the link that you can visit to see a list of countries and the SMS price for each (press on SMS message).
Reminder: the coins are global. once used from any of our servers, it will be taken.

Coins can be used to buy V.I.P-Coins/AmmoPacks on our ZP server.
Each Coin can be exchanged to (x) V.I.P-Coins. a V.I.P-Coin can be used to activate V.I.P for 1 map.

The current servers that you can boost:
Deathrun:

74.91.116.201:27085
PalanKus Zombie:

185.107.96.180:27015
CTF:

74.91.116.201:27046

Surf/TTC

SOON

One final note:
Failing boost from your side isn't our fault, please be careful when you do the SMS boost.
Paypal boosts don't count, if you have a PayPal account then donate using the donate button.