• Our New Machine IP is 185.107.96.180,and It's fast serever is online! PalanKus New IP: 185.107.96.180:27015!

Forum I'm got tired from thes shit

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GHaNi

LgK Legende
I'm done im so fucking done with thes shit all the time i get banned from the shoutbox and wht is the reason " IM FUCKING KID" thes guy lord death and Lev Every day and all the time want to banning me for no reason and somtimes. when they do not find a good reason they will start waitting until i said somthing childish to bannig me again.
All wht i want to say is if you guys don't like me and dont want from me to stay in thes community you can simply demoted me and permenetly ban from here.
Because I don't feel welcome here. and avryone here tell me grow up cause they all know im 15 years old.
All wht i want to say i really work hard in thes community and im trying my best to report the cheaters in all the servers.
But i feel like im doing thes for nothing.
And as i said before if you guys don't want from me to stay here you know what you have to do.
Thx.

Detective Potato

Server Manager
Server Manager (SURF)
Demo Reviewer (CS 1.6)
I am 15 too... I am SM and DR. It's all about maturity, you may be 5 years old, but if you are experienced and mature, you maybe can reach a lot higher roles.

Lord. Death.

Lead Server Administrator
Lead Server Administrator (ZP)
MOD Developer
Website
steamcommunity.com
thes guy lord death and Lev Every day and all the time want to banning me for no reason
  1. Your English is shit.
  2. No reason? didn't I explain why to you the last time yesterday in the discord so you don't repeat it
  3. Haven't I told you (I told everyone in a post once.) not to go full non-English on the shoutbox? and what comes from you? literally you guys are chit-chatting Arabic in the shoutbox, not once. but it happens a lot.
  4. You know very well if we don't need you, you will be wiped out of existence out of here like Scor-Zero.
So as simple as that, deal with it. if you think we are toturing you then stay away from the shoutbox.

GHaNi

LgK Legende
Haven't I told you (I told everyone in a post once.) not to go full non-English on the shoutbox? and what comes from you? literally you guys are chit-chatting Arabic in the shoutbox, not once. but it happens a lot.
I don't even remunber i talked arabic on forum or in the discord.
You know very well if we don't need you, you will be wiped out of existence out of here like Scor-Zero.
thanks for your help mate you really help a lot.
So as simple as that, deal with it. if you think we are toturing you then stay away from the shoutbox.
I don't really care if you encourage me or not. I just want from you to stop banning me for some stupid small bad word's.

Kendrick

Da Shine
Server Manager (ZEXP)
I'm done im so fucking done with thes shit all the time i get banned from the shoutbox and wht is the reason " IM FUCKING KID" thes guy lord death and Lev Every day and all the time want to banning me for no reason and somtimes. when they do not find a good reason they will start waitting until i said somthing childish to bannig me again.
All wht i want to say is if you guys don't like me and dont want from me to stay in thes community you can simply demoted me and permenetly ban from here.
Because I don't feel welcome here. and avryone here tell me grow up cause they all know im 15 years old.
All wht i want to say i really work hard in thes community and im trying my best to report the cheaters in all the servers.
But i feel like im doing thes for nothing.
And as i said before if you guys don't want from me to stay here you know what you have to do.
Thx.
Now saying this just tells its 100% your fault. You probably dont feel welcome since we expect you to treat peoples with 0 childish actions. Believe me when i was 15 i was way worst then you, but i didnt said shit and got my shit together and changed, if you feel not welcome Then CHANGE and be MATURE i will say it bold cause i believe thats going to hurt you seeing this, and by the way, what you do dont tell shit about your personality. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. That what you need to do.

MachOMan

Co-Owner
Considering you've only been banned for a couple hours/days at most from shoutbox.

When others have been completely blacklisted for a lot less and for a lot longer.

You can tell we want you to improve and want you around.

You just gotta improve like you have been. You're young and there are times we can really tell you're young. I don't want you to completely rid yourself of your child innocence and personality. But keep in mind, a lot of us here are older people who have already been past our childish stage and want to see others in the same level we are.

YA Z@KI

Trial Demo Reviewer
Server Administrator (Dust2)
Demo Reviewer (CS 1.6)
@GHaNi Mate no one here wants you out , your previous actions are the reason , and let me say that it's totally okey , just try to improve yourself , that's what it all about Buddy.

Korozaki_Yishi

Server Moderator
its better xD seriously i was banned from the shoutbox before cuz if you i hope you will stop spamming and talking bad to peopels, here all we know humain can change everytimes and everywhere so yeah just keep in mind we concider you like friend so when we prank you don't go fucking report xD.

GHaNi

LgK Legende
Considering you've only been banned for a couple hours/days at most from shoutbox.

When others have been completely blacklisted for a lot less and for a lot longer.

You just gotta improve like you have been. You're young and there are times we can really tell you're young. I don't want you to completely rid yourself of your child innocence and personality. But keep in mind, a lot of us here are older people who have already been past our childish stage and want to see others in the same level we are.
Thanks for thes words mate u rly help a lot

Dildo Baggins

I fuck mad bitches
Listen man. We've never spoken with each other and you probably won't give 2 shots about what I have to say but all you need to do is please start learning from your mistakes. If you get banned for something, just don't do it again. Instead of making an appeal every time you get banned for a few hours, spend that time reflection on what you did wrong and try to improve yourself. Nobody's perfect, but we can always improve ourselves, even if its just by a little.

Natsu Dragneel

Server Manager
Server Administrator (ZP)

Papa Macho is too nice with his children. no ban pls

wings

Autistic Drawer
Lead Server Administrator (ZEXP)
Server Administrator (ZP)
No icecream for u >:u
Also at least you're getting pm from the higher ups, back in zod i didnt get a single warning hhh i love that community(its so bad that its good)
Remember kids, be nice or else lord death will call u a nigra in the middle of the night.