Forum Hello Hello Hello

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Detox

Owner

Hey everyone. Were back. No more slowness. No more downed site.

Still fixing and updating the site as time goes on. I say about two weeks and the site should be in a good state.
To tell you the truth, Im not going to stop until we have one of the best sites around. Things will always get better and can only get better. Im just a noob mother fucker trying to make shit happen. Watching Mike Tyson mysteries on Netflix figuring this shit out. I want fucken jail break and i cant wait for it. thats another thing. Fucken waiting. I wont give a time line cause fuck that. But its getting made. Don't worry about it. No racism allowed in JB. I'll say that :)

The home page will be different in a couple days.
The team got the site to a point where everyone can use the site. Message me for any opinions on design

Special thanks to @mcloutier87. With out his help, LgK wouldnt be able to move forward. Thank you, im so happy. Working with me sucks when your my friend and thank you again mcloutier.

To move forward the way I want it to or we need it to,, idunno which reason is better. For me its capital I more than anything.
Its time to move forward with new add ons, updated site and new forum styles/menu systems. Cause i was fucken tired of that old shit. Seeing all the cool shit out there and i was like wtf. I want that for the forum. Not having updated shit really hindered my ability cause i cant fix the bugs of old plug ins for an old version of the site. Why would I waste my time with that getting any one to fix it. Things get updated/upgraded/fixed for a reason and if you don't follow the process you will get left behind.
Ima little bit out there, im a noob, but fuck it. I know what needs to get done and It's happening, so yah. And even with these new add ons. im like wtf umm is there a 101 learning class. Im just clicking buttons changing numbers and seeing whats happening, but its a process. So things like that are happening which is a learning curve. Not just for me lol. Staff to has learn the new things. Hopefully they can learn it way faster and teach me :)

I hate learning. I just want to play games and stream. But the key is to learn as least as possible to get the specific goals needed to accomplish projects. I try not to learn anything unless its a must. I have a job and my profession. The website will be good and maintained and not a headache for me in a couple months lol...... HAHAHA JEEZ LAWEEZ Weird yes but thats where im coming from. And i dont want anyone to get it twisted.

And you know what I did say September October things would change and im glad the universe/god let it happen. So thank you Universe/God for helping me get things and the right people needed to accomplish what has happened so far.

Last edited:

Noodles

Not Pasta
Council Member

Well I finally got the forums to work and I can see everyones posts. But hell yeah, this is sick. Cant wait for Jailbreak either as well as this forums being done. It looks amazing already

HyUna_BeaSt

Amazing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) snєєd

Scripter

Fortnite Warrior
Server Admins

Thanks for the new forums!
I can finally use the chatbox once more :)

satkojajcek

✪✪✪✪✪
Server Admins

Much faster now,design is totally different - i liked more old one ; but this one is also very nice.
Keep it up,cheers :)