General Happy Birthday MachOMan!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eldy.

happy birthday mate! Thanks for the steam gift, God Bless you <3 .

MeGaTr0N

Palankus Admin
Server Admins

happy birthday bro! thnks for the great work that ur doing and hope u get what u wish for :)

Ultras|x30n1

~ The Lich King ~
Former Staff

Happy Birthday @MachOMan! One of the few people who work incredibly hard to maintain this community in every possible aspect, not to mention the frequent giveaways he makes in order to satisfy members. He deserves to be respected and loved by everyone. May your wishes come true buddy :)

Last edited:

DeaD-ZoNe

MighTy-BeasT
Server Admins

Happy birthday ! <3 my brother . Best wishes ! ( ur getting old ) XD nah am jk . older means wiser : by DeaD-ZoNe XD .

Lev

Loud Nigra Cowboy
Council Member

Happy birthday, u Sagittarius fuck. I know it hurts that bbc is getting all the big booty thots but don't u worry, you'll get sum too. Thanks for all the good you've done in this community, as well as trusting me enough to put me in the position of council. Been with you for bout 3 years and can't deny you been one of the most fun dudes I've ever played with. Hope that you and this community reach its goals as we move towards the prosperity.

Detective Potato

Forum Addict
Staff member
Server Manager

Thank you everyone for your kind words. <3

It's great having a loving community that thinks so highly of you. You all mean a lot to me. I really enjoy having such a great group of people be here with me through everything.
We love you mate, even though we are quite far from each other , we are still very close with our hearts and this community unites us.

Before anyone says it, yes... I was being very dramatic.