Forum Forum Down Time

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Noodles

Not Pasta
Council Member

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that in the upcoming days, the LgK forums will POSSIBLY be down for some time. We dont have a time frame of when it will be down yet nor when it will be back up and running but please, if you see the forums up but not running well, refrain from posting any content any where until further notice.

As for why the forums will be down, we are currently taking the forums down for maintenance. Once down, we will possibly be down for at most 1-2 weeks. So in that time frame please join us in our discord channel to report anything you would here in the forums. Any updates on the forums will be posted there.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any questions feel free to message any high rank in the forums if up and working properly, or the discord channel.

-Noodles

Russian mafia

that white nigga

Giving the site/forum a time off away from these down syndrome kids is a good idea.
:Look:GachiGachiGachiGachiGachiGachiGachiGachiGachiGachiGachiGachiGachi
I swear, I read previous 3 comments and after that I read your comment I just died GachiGachiGachiGachiGachi I am crying :Look:GachiGachiGachi Jesus, I can't stop laughing Gachi

Detective Potato

Forum Addict
Staff member
Server Manager

Noodles: Make normal thread about Forum going down on maintenance.
Kids on comment: RicardoRicardoRicardoRicardoRicardoSquidDanceSquidDanceSquidDanceTheONEAndTheONLY:Eggplant::peach:Kappa:LevinIsAMonkey::LevinIsAMonkey:

MCloutier87

Forum Developer

The forums have been updated to the new version, some of you may not even see a difference in the site because I'm just that good. :p

We ask for your cooperation in the next upcoming weeks as things may change. The layout design will be the biggest change so we hope you like the new look. Detox has been hard at work trying to figure out something that will look great. :)

GHaNi

LgK Legende

Good. At least the fucking kids like ghani and others going to chill for a minute.
u bish nigga don't worry i will come to discord for u

Noodles

Not Pasta
Council Member

The forums have been updated to the new version, some of you may not even see a difference in the site because I'm just that good. :p

We ask for your cooperation in the next upcoming weeks as things may change. The layout design will be the biggest change so we hope you like the new look. Detox has been hard at work trying to figure out something that will look great. :)
Fiddle sticks! It was supposed to be a secret haha. But yes we are upgrading the site. Thank you for helping Detox!

MCloutier87

Forum Developer

Secret? Detox posted awhile back of a screenshot of it haha.

Noodles

Not Pasta
Council Member

Secret? Detox posted awhile back of a screenshot of it haha.
He told me it was supposed to be a secret. That's why the post looks so vague on details lmao. Anyways, again, thank you for everything :D