Forum Demo Reviewers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Farzad_siR

_stubborn_

Name: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu ( forum name) or Koro-sensei #LgK ( server name ) what ever
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:513734347
Any Experience with Demo Reviewing: 8/10
Any Experience with AMX commands: 8/10
Past/Present Admin experience(If So Where): No but i know all the main admin command but the others like rocket somebody... because watch so many youtuber review about it and i used to see my friend be an admin
Can you spot a Scripter: Piece of cake
Can you differentiate a wall hack and sound kill?: I guess yes
What do you think is the responsibility of a DR?: DR have responsibility to check all reports, check unban applies, request (ban check)
What do you think is most important for a DR? idk i guess the most important things is to check the demo very carefully because you can be wrong in checking it, if im were wrong, members would complaint about me
Why are you best suited for this rank?: Well, Although im really inactive in server but im really active on forum, sometimes i just watch all the post but now i want to help you guys in checking all demos and unban applies. Sometimes i cant be on forum due to examinations but after it i can online and do the job again
Thank you for your interests,
Demos sent
-Good luck!

Edit: We need some mature guy as u know i'm going to rejecting this application.

Last edited: