Forum Demo Reviewers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Noodles

Not Pasta
Council Member

istockphoto-1058378790-1024x1024.jpg

Hello everyone.

With a lot of reports and such coming in, we want to make the team feel comfortable as much as possible. @Ultras|x30n1 is working hard to take care of the reports on a daily basis and we know it can be overwhelming at times. So we are bringing back the old Demo Reviewer rank from back in the day.

We have someone who has came to our community from another community interested in helping out. Being that he has experience in helping DR teams manage, we decided to have him on as the person leading the demo reviewers. That person is @Farzad_siR Farzad has a lot of experience in community leading and management, so I'm sure he'll fit in well to the role. So everyone welcome @Farzad_siR

What this rank is responsible for is looking at demos and watching for any hacks that are reported including: Scripts, Wallhacks, Aimbot, Speedhack, and anything that gives a player an unfair advantage and/or demos that may not have anything to do with hacking but may have an issue.

These people who review our demos will get admin access in all servers, and also perks that will be named at a later time once people get accepted to help.

Here is the format and if you wish to apply you can do so on this thread.(Please note that we may do a random test on you to make sure you know what your doing):

Name:
Steam ID:
Any Experience with Demo Reviewing:
Any Experience with AMX commands:
Past/Present Admin experience(If So Where):
Can you spot a Scripter:
Can you differentiate a wall hack and sound kill?:
What do you think is the responsibility of a DR?:
What do you think is most important for a DR?
Why are you best suited for this rank?:

We look forward to the applicants and we thank those who will help LgK grow and also those who are already helping us grow.

Good Luck

EDIT: You can make a post here to apply or you can make a thread yourself. But to keep it from being all over the place, we would appreciate if you applied on this thread. Thank you c:

-Noodles

Last edited by a moderator:

Detective Potato

Forum Addict
Staff member
Server Manager

Name: Detective Potato
Steam:
Any Experience with Demo Reviewing: Only with a noob Serbian server, I used to watch the demos
Any Experience with AMX commands: 2732193621873612783612873671823/10
Past/Present Admin experience(If So Where): WHX, LgK(old), HA in L S, Owner in my Brother's community, etc.
Can you spot a Scripter?: Ez Pz
Can you differentiate a wall hack and sound kill?: Ye
Why are you best suited for this rank?: Idk if I am actually suited lol, but I think I might do it. (I am actually going to be a Detective. so that's why I like this...

Questions:
Which rank is higher now? SM or DR?
DR has banlist access?
As a DR we have to look at demos in each server report?
Do now HA's have to look at demos?

Last edited:

Detective Potato

Forum Addict
Staff member
Server Manager

Demo Reviewer Rank

First thing I want to say. Being a DR is not fun.

Saying that I want the DR rank to have different responsibilities than what some of you are used to. Responsibilities that involve less pressure.

I ask my self this. What is a DR.
Judge and Jury? (with this comes explanations and talking)
I ask this because most likely the DR will be the only one reviewing evidence. Actually putting in the effort to go look at it. Soon the DR will get tired of this process. I've seen it to many times. To many DR's not doing anything after a couple months. Its a shitty a rank with to many shitty responsibilities that no one should have to deal with.
(Judge and Jury?) with this comes explanations and talking, nobody want to do this stuff alone.

I have a problem with all of this and this is why I want to change the responsibility for the DR position.
Its not really up for debate. Im here to improve DR rank and scrap everything we know about what we think a DR is.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For me the perfect DR would just load the video clip to youtube or something else, so we can all see it easily. It would save lots of time. Click and Play. Open link to play. What ever is easiest. Never mind anything else.

Regulations for the new DR rank:

1-Must be able to post videos for staff to see-
2-videos must be decent quality with game play audio
3-Feel free to add any

I will look into a video section for lgk so a DR can just post on LgK.

As well more importantly. For this new DR rank to work. We have to add /demo its insane we don't have it. That's another good time saver on so many different levels.

And i want to change the name Demo Reviewer. To something that fits the new responsibility I would like to set forth.
Name Detective.

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner

DR Rules:

1. You must be an admin for at least 2 week to apply for Demo Reviewer.
  2. You must be able to communicate and type English fluently.
  3. You should have a good ratio of dirty to clean bans with a wide range of hacks.
  4. You must have experience with bhop scripts (you will be tested on this if you aren't a Zombie Plague Admin)
  5. You need a Steam account to apply for a position, we don't accept non-steamers.
  6. You must have at least 400 hours on Counter Strike (Checked on your steam account(s)).
  7. You must be fully aware of how to analyze a demo with the use of tools such as fast forward, pause, rewind etc (This will be reflected in your ability on reports so I wouldn't skip this out if I were you). Should a mature level headed individual who has made a significant difference in the community in one way or another.
  8. You must be able to give opinions on reports without it leading to any conflict.
Cred: Prox

Detective Potato

Forum Addict
Staff member
Server Manager

DR Rules:

1. You must be an admin for at least 2 week to apply for Demo Reviewer.
  2. You must be able to communicate and type English fluently.
  3. You should have a good ratio of dirty to clean bans with a wide range of hacks.
  4. You must have experience with bhop scripts (you will be tested on this if you aren't a Zombie Plague Admin)
  5. You need a Steam account to apply for a position, we don't accept non-steamers.
  6. You must have at least 400 hours on Counter Strike (Checked on your steam account(s)).
  7. You must be fully aware of how to analyze a demo with the use of tools such as fast forward, pause, rewind etc (This will be reflected in your ability on reports so I wouldn't skip this out if I were you). Should a mature level headed individual who has made a significant difference in the community in one way or another.
  8. You must be able to give opinions on reports without it leading to any conflict.
Cred: Prox
I made an application up there... using the format Noodles gave

Farzad_siR

_stubborn_

Name: Detective Potato
Steam:
Any Experience with Demo Reviewing: Only with a noob Serbian server, I used to watch the demos
Any Experience with AMX commands: 2732193621873612783612873671823/10
Past/Present Admin experience(If So Where): WHX, LgK(old), HA in L S, Owner in my Brother's community, etc.
Can you spot a Scripter?: Ez Pz
Can you differentiate a wall hack and sound kill?: Ye
Why are you best suited for this rank?: Idk if I am actually suited lol, but I think I might do it. (I am actually going to be a Detective. so that's why I like this...

Questions:
Which rank is higher now? SM or DR?
DR has banlist access?
As a DR we have to look at demos in each server report?
Do now HA's have to look at demos?
Hello, Dear @Detective Potato.
Server manager higher than Demo reviewer.
Yes DR have access into banlist.
DR's Responsibility: checking all reports, checking unban applies, requesting (ban check)

Application, On hold.

I will send u demos in private message, as bhop scripts and as possible i will give u another demos about wallhack and aimbot.

and u have to says about ur knowledge about cheats.

Demos sent.

Last edited:

Farzad_siR

_stubborn_

Name: Redwing/KiTlerz
Steam ID: why does steamid needed :v (i'll get it later)
Any Experience with Demo Reviewing: 100%
Any Experience with AMX commands: 100.99%
Past/Present Admin experience(If So Where): here / Lpc / Gh / Ug
Can you spot a Scripter: My favorite job
Can you differentiate a wall hack and sound kill?: Like sound of water (yep)
What do you think is the responsibility of a DR?: reviewing demos & The Future of The reported.
What do you think is most important for a DR? : patient.
Why are you best suited for this rank?: cause i'm the best of that job my boy.
#Flex
Hello Dear @KiTleRz

Application, On hold.

I will send u demos in private message, as bhop scripts and as possible i will give u another demos about wallhack and aimbot.

and u have to says about ur knowledge about cheats.

Demos sent.

ITZzJose

Name: ITZzJose
Steam ID: STEAM_0: 0: 444100322
Any Experience with Demo Reviewing: 92%
Any Experience with AMX commands:10/10
Past/Present Admin experience(If So Where): VHL
Can you spot a Scripter: Yeah
Can you differentiate a wall hack and sound kill?:amm idk
What do you think is the responsibility of a DR?:Review each demo of each user who is complaining about an aimbot, Autoduck, autobunny, 60fps Sgs.
What do you think is most important for a DR?:The most important thing is calm and patience and attend well to the user who reports.
Why are you best suited for this rank?: I would like to be the truth, I am quite active when it comes to reports, and so on since I am also a ZP administrator, where hackers with autobunny, Auto duck, are most frequently seen, And we also know that our zp HA and SM are quite busy, and they need a second hand.

Fearlxsss

5 IQ
Supporter
Server Admins

Name: fearlxsss
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192521358
Any Experience with Demo Reviewing: none but always happy to learn which I do very fast
Any Experience with AMX commands: 8/10
Past/Present Admin experience(If So Where): lgk?
Can you spot a Scripter: yea
Can you differentiate a wall hack and sound kill?: I think so
What do you think is the responsibility of a DR?: to check every possibility and if you cant get to result so to ask another reviewer to help you to make a decision
What do you think is most important for a DR? to look and check very good every demo you review before getting to results that you can be mistaken because you have a big responsibility on you
Why are you best suited for this rank?: idk if im the best suited but I think I can help with a lot of zp reports that's my actually intention because I know that daswolfe and ultras are very busy. and all I want is to help this community as much as i can and ill do anything to learn and help

Detective Potato

Forum Addict
Staff member
Server Manager

Any Experience with Demo Reviewing: none but always happy to learn which I do very fast
What do you think is the responsibility of a DR?: to check every possibility and if you cant get to result so to ask another reviewer to help you to make a decision
What do you think is most important for a DR? to look and check very good every demo you review before getting to results that you can be mistaken because you have a big responsibility on you
Why are you best suited for this rank?: idk if im the best suited but I think I can help with a lot of zp reports that's my actually intention because I know that daswolfe and ultras are very busy.
I don't think you meet the requirements... you just got accepted for Admin today, and macho said "Need to be Admin for 2 weeks"... Idk, wait for Farzads reply.

Farzad_siR

_stubborn_

Why are you best suited for this rank?: idk if im the best suited but I think I can help with a lot of zp reports that's my actually intention because I know that daswolfe and ultras are very busy. and all I want is to help this community as much as i can and ill do anything to learn and help
Unfortunately, this application has been denied.
You do not have the requirements and expectations set by the Staff.
Do not give up, Thanks for your interests.

Good luck in next time.

-Respect.