Admin requirement reduction (ZP;ZPEXP;Deathrun)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

doGAm

Council Member
Council Member

To bolster our ranks and hopefully get a few more admins looking over the servers for the holiday period the Council (of elderly black women) has come to a decision that it would be best to temporarily lower the requirements for admin applications on our Zombie and Deathrun servers.

The main reduction being that admin applicants no longer need to show a successful cheater report post.

The applicant will still need to meet the 50 hours on the server requirement as well as be active on the forums.

Beyond that we will look at and consider all applications case by case and decide accordingly. Just because the requirements are being reduced does not guarantee that anybody applying will be accepted as admin.

All accepted admins will be put on a one month trial at the end of which they will be subject to a ban check. If they pass the ban check, they can continue on as admin. Failing the ban check their admin rights will be removed indefinitely.

@Natsu Dragneel @Lord. Death. @Gunz @Scripter @KFE_iThanatoZ @DeaD-ZoNe @Alpha @satkojajcek @GHaNi @wings @Hippo

Last edited:

Natsu Dragneel

Elite Member
Staff member
Server Manager

I don't really need to do that do i?

I barely got any admins and they are barely online, if I were to demote anyone I'll lose the whole team lol

Mr.Pedro

Supporter

maybe maybe i try again

DeaD-ZoNe

MighTy-BeasT
Server Admins

Aight cool . Just to informs u that I am barley 10% active couse am studying and having tests and exams . But I will finish in the 5th of December and will be back to normal .

Last edited:

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner

So Kids try to Apply over and over again?
People who apply over and over again will not be considered as it will be seen as power hungry. People who were previously unallowed to reapply for x days/weeks will still have to wait their time. But I know we have some solid people who want to apply for admin, but don't have their reports. As godam said, just because we're reducing requirements, doesn't mean we're accepting just anybody. We still want to hold high standards.

Pain

HBS
Council Member

People who apply over and over again will not be considered as it will be seen as power hungry. People who were previously unallowed to reapply for x days/weeks will still have to wait their time. But I know we have some solid people who want to apply for admin, but don't have their reports. As godam said, just because we're reducing requirements, doesn't mean we're accepting just anybody. We still want to hold high standards.
That's what i like to see, Daddy Machoman!

Pain

HBS
Council Member

So, Requirement reduction means Lesser the +1? cause we're strict?
Your hostility not making me much comfortable,bet no one else either. We basically mean that the requirements are less because we are searching for more admins, but it does not mean that we are going to accept everyone from now on, neither we will ignore the admins vouch's. we are basically meaning that we need more peoples for the team but it does not mean we are going to choose peoples that are unfit.

doGAm

Council Member
Council Member

So, Requirement reduction means Lesser the +1? cause we're strict?

Admin vouches still matter. Most of all really.

I barely got any admins and they are barely online, if I were to demote anyone I'll lose the whole team lol

Not sure what you mean? We're not looking to demote anybody - just the opposite.

This just means that if there are players that are mature enough and that we think could be of help to us watching over the servers we won't make it more difficult for them to become admin than it needs to be.

Holiday period means more people playing on the servers and more admins being busy with RL stuff so we're just hoping to get a few extra people on the team.

wings

Autistic Drawer
Staff member
Server Manager

Same with this guy, i got one admin, he's on trial rn, but he's busy at work mostly and dont even have steam