• 11/1/2019 - > Zombie Plague Lag issue is solved

[Admin Application] [dayana]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

DayanaM.

1-In-Game Name: dayana
2-Steam Name:Camila
3- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3026838
4- Recommendation: Detox helped me
5- Past Admins: Yes in another non-english community (spanish speaking)
6- Experience with AMX?: yes
7 -Mod or Admin: Admin
8- Other comments: Hello. English is not my first language but I know hot to spot cheaters. I feel like I can help the dust2 server and LgK. Detox said there was some spanish speaking admins. I will need some help in the future with translations google doesnt get corrrect. So please let me know who you are.

Russian mafia

that white nigga

just to let ya'll know, she got my vouch, don't forget to holla at me later girl
Funny to see that you gave her your vouch only because she is a spanish speaker and a girl. lmao really?

-1, I dont renember you. You didnt get my attention even when I'm in the server with you, as seen in the pic. So no vouch from me.
Finally, that's a good answer.

-1, you should do all the requirements for being admin first
Eventually someone wrote it lol

p.s. In my opinion she is not active on the server or as Parasol said she does nothing there. I mean she never told me about any hacker, I see her sometimes and that's it, she never uses the chat.
Second, guys, do you remember Kostik and Sin? These two guys are much better what concerns requirements for being admin but eventually Kostik joined another clan because we didn't accept him for a reason. Sin became an admin only after a month or even two. So...

Striker.

Council Member
Council Member

Hi @DayanaM. Thanks for having an interest for applying as an admin for dust2, but theres some requirements that you need to follow in order for you to become one of our admin and it will take time. for now just be more active thru forum, make a reports(hacker reports) follow the proper format, and get to know our admins and staff here as they are the one who will help you to your application.

Goodluck!

sin-_-

Server Moderator

I'm all for giving someone a shot. But like everyone else has stated, you have to put some work in first. I'm neutral on this. Be active and engaged in the community, and I'm sure you will change minds.

Korozaki_Yishi

hmmm i don't know i play just 1 time in dust2 so neutral

Bakoon

Head Admins
Staff member
Head Admin

-1.... gotta give it some time to...

1) get to know you
2) report cheats
3) play A LOT more (ive only seen you play twice and i play multiple times daily)
4) we arent making that mistake of jumping the gun AGAIN... just becomes regretful

Parasol

Osu Player
Head Admin

So with the amount of -1s you're getting, I'm sorry to say that your admin application is denied. Before you decide to make another one.
1) Be active, make us know you.
2) Report hackers, either on forum or in-game ( teamchat + @ ).

Status
Not open for further replies.